Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Sulute To Minister Gerard Brooks



Greetings to all my readers and well wishers, I was sitting here thinking about what or who will I write about for my next blog and one of my friends that I mentor to and one I met a number years back and since that time I have seen him grow and mature in God and as a man.

I speak about none other than a brother in Christ that somewhat reminds me of myself coming up in the church. The very first time I saw and met Gerard I sense that he had a calling on his life, sitting very attentive to what was going on throughout the service as I would often do myself coming up, Paying close attention to those who lead us in Worship, Praise and mostly the Word of God.

So it is that I notice about Minister Gerard Brooks, A singer that can inspire you to Worship the Lord, energize you to Praise our God, Just setting you up to receive the Word of the Lord. The Lord has blessed Minister Brooks to come into his own destiny. A saved and happily married young man (Angie Brooks) and 4 lovely children, I have had the pleasure in knowing Gerard for better than 15 years or more, and over the years we have bounded like natural brother. We share with each other in song, the word of God, Giving view points to each other concerning the Music Industry.

Minister Brooks is a member of the Second Timothy Missionary Baptist Church pastured by Rev. Dr. Wilbert Humphries on the east side of Detroit. So we are praying that God will continue to Bless, Lead and Direct Minister Brooks and order his footstep to be able to direct people to the Lord. And if you ever need someone that is energetic in Song and in the Word I highly recommend Min. Brooks and you can contact me for further information about him for ministry.

Minister Brooks thank you for allowing the Lord to use you for such a time as this, May the Lord continue to direct your footsteps and give you the desires of your heart, I salute you as a brother in Christ and a friend that has proven to be a true friend. I’m just a phone call away and never hesitate to call me if I can help you in any way possible. Double blessings to you my brother and friend.

Because Of His Grace, I Humbly Remain!
Elder Timothy Gaines

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tim! You've been a friend, a brother. You have imparted so much wisdom into my life for many years. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement. May God continue to bless and keep you..And God has not forgotten you my brother!

Gerard