Friday, December 19, 2008

A Mighty God We Serve



It’s with abundant Joy that I greet you in the name whereby men must be saved, The name of Jesus… Oh bless his name. I come to you today with gratefulness in my heart, for God is truly an awesome God. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing and being glad in it. I invite you to do the same. Our God is a mighty awesome God! This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

I trust that all are doing well, as I am. For our God reigns and everything will be alright, We as citizens of the kingdom should take our claim in what God has declared unto us. In 1996 I wrote a song entitle “A Promise Is A Promise” When It Comes from the Lord! And I want to encourage you the people of God to Hold On, For he that will come shall come and he want tarry. Yes trial will come but as the saints of old would tell you, they only come to make you stronger. And I have come to the realization that I am standing on the Promises of God and don’t have to worry about anything for God will deliver according to his word.

So dry them tears, Broaden them shoulders and walk in your purpose as unto the Lord…Don’t get discourage, Don’t let no Devil cheat you out of your inheritance, God can’t lie, His word is his bond. Oh I feel a praise coming on, Oh bless the name of our God!

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13

Twinkie Clark wrote it best, My mind is Made Up, I on My Way Up, Going to Hold My Head Up, Going on with the Lord!

Be Bless and Celebrate What God has Given You for such a time as this!

No comments: