Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Day Of Celebration For Me

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14 KJV

On this day I celebrate my Birthday and I will rejoice and be glad in it, I am so thankful unto the Lord for all of his manifold blessings unto me, I don't take it for granted but I thank him for life and life more abundantly! For I am fearfully and wonderfully made in his image for his glory.

I thank God for the parents who raised me in the fear and knowledge of the Lord, I thank the Lord for being a brother who has stuck close by my side promising never to leave nor forsake me. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. Psalms 27:4

So In closing I thank you Lord for all you done for me, Couldn't Be Dead, Sleeping In My Grave, But You Made Death Behave, Thank you from creating me in your image so that you be glorified for your kingdom!!!!

Eternally Grateful!!!!

No comments: