Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ready, Set And Go...

Hebrews 12:1 KJV
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

The race is set before us, Have you prepared yourself to make it to the finishing line, Or are you dragging your feet by not following the mandate that the Lord has given up by laying all those things that will slow you down, Such as the many weights of sin...The song says the road gets rough, The going gets toughs and even the hills are hard to climb...But this one thing I have made up my mind to do and that is I have decided to make Jesus my choice.

So grab a partner (The Word of God) and by fasting and praying you can make it to the finishing line. I plan to make it there what about you, Somehow I got to make this journey somehow, Satan on my track, Trying to turn me back, But I gotta make this journey somehow.... It's not how fast you run, but making it to the end!

Be Blessed!

No comments: