Thursday, May 28, 2009

Florine Horton



Florine, Wow I am sadden with mix emotions, For over 32 years I known you, As a teenager entering for Official Duty for the Internet Revenue Service you befriended me along with other, And you kept the friendship real and later on it's seem like we became brother and sister, You gave me support and encourage me in my ministry of song...You called me from time to time to check up on me as any real sister would, And when the time I became critical ill, You came to my bedside and gave me words to encourage me that I will be alright...We had our differences in many things lol, But it didn't stop us for being brother and a sister to each other.

When I got the news that you had taken your flight from here I was so sadden, Because I felt a void so deeply sad...But you became tired and you needed your rest, So not to be selfish I must and I will let you take your rest.... So rest my sister your work is finish down here, And now that I'm grown I will always remember you as my on and off the job friend that was there for me till the end! Take your rest...Until the Lord return!

No comments: