Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Got A Yet Praise

Psalms 42:11 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

When I consider the awesomeness of God and the marvelous things he has done in my life I can testify that I've Got A Yet Praise! A praise of Victory, A praise of Deliverance, A Praise of Triumph.

While the devil has and will come from time to time to try to defeat our purpose God has given unto us that we are more than conqueror's to him that loves us.

Down through the years and all of my life I have seen and witness the hand of God in my life. I've seen the Lord cover me from danger that lurk to steal and kill me that the Devil had planned for me. But greater is he that is within us that he that is in the world!

What is a Yet Praise you might ask, It's another praise in the forer unto the God, The God of my salvation, Another Praise of Victory from the hand of the enemy, A Praise for his continue faithfulness, A Praise of Thanksgiving, Yet another Praise I've Got for him being God, The creator and giver of Life. God faithfulness continue to grant us the priveledge to approach him, I've Got A Yet Praise!

No need to be castdown, nor defeated for right where you are begin to give him the fruit of your lips and bless his name for things he's already done for you also have Yet Another Praise To Give Him!

In closing as the song says, As I look back over my life and I think things over, I can truly say that I've been bless I Got A Testimony! I've Got A Yet Praise!

No comments: